The Chinese Clinical Oncology
(CCO; Chin Clin Oncol; Print ISSN 2304-3865; Online ISSN 2304-3873) was launched in September 2012 as a quarterly peer-reviewed journal. It is indexed in indexed in MEDLINE/PubMed in 2014 and Scopus in 2015 and ESCI in 2016. In 2016, it bimonthly publishes original articles, editorials, technical notes, case reports and reviews describing new findings in the field of oncology, provides current and practical information on diagnosis, prevention and clinical investigations of cancer. Specific areas of interest include, but not limited to, multimodality therapy, markers, imaging, tumor biology, pathology, chemoprevention and technical advances related to cancer.
SubmissionTurnaround Time: CCO is endorsed by:
• In-house review: 1-3 weeks
• External peer review: 2-3 months
• Revision time: 2-4 weeks
• Publication Ahead of Print: within 1 month after being accepted
• Formal publication: within 1-3 months after being accepted. Original Articles are listed as priority.
• Chinese Society of Clinical Oncology (CSCO)AME Publishing Company
Address: Rm C, 16/F, Kings Wing Plaza 1, No. 3 On Kwan Street, Shatin, NT, Hong Kong
Phone: +86 20 66355775