About the Journal
Chinese Clinical Oncology
The Chinese Clinical Oncology (CCO; Chin Clin Oncol; Print ISSN 2304-3865; Online ISSN 2304-3873; http://cco.amegroups.com/issue) is an Open Access, peer-reviewed, bimonthly journal (quarterly published from Sep 2012-Dec 2015). It has been indexed in MEDLINE/PubMed since 2014 and Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) since 2016. It publishes original articles, editorials, technical notes, case reports and reviews. The main focus of the journal is to describe new findings in the field of oncology and to provide current and practical information on diagnosis, prevention and clinical investigations of cancer. Specific areas of interest include, but are not limited to, multimodality therapy, markers, imaging, tumor biology, pathology, chemoprevention and technical advances related to cancer.
• In-house review: 1-3 weeks
• External peer review: 2-3 months
• Revision time: 2-4 weeks
• Publication Ahead of Print: within 1 month after being accepted
• Formal publication: within 1-3 months after being accepted. Original Articles are listed as priority.
• Chinese Society of Clinical Oncology (CSCO)
AME Publishing Company
Address: Rm C, 16/F, Kings Wing Plaza 1, No. 3 On Kwan Street, Shatin, NT, Hong Kong
Phone: +86 20 66355775
Updated date: August 29, 2019.