About the Journal
Chinese Clinical Oncology
Aims and Scope
The Chinese Clinical Oncology (CCO; Chin Clin Oncol; Print ISSN 2304-3865; Online ISSN 2304-3873) is an Open Access, peer-reviewed, bimonthly journal (quarterly published from Sep 2012-Dec 2015). It has been indexed in MEDLINE/PubMed since 2014 and Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) since 2016. It publishes original articles, editorials, technical notes, case reports and reviews. The main focus of the journal is to describe new findings in the field of oncology and to provide current and practical information on diagnosis, prevention and clinical investigations of cancer. Specific areas of interest include, but are not limited to, multimodality therapy, markers, imaging, tumor biology, pathology, chemoprevention and technical advances related to cancer.
CCO is the official journal of the Society of Translational Medicine (STM).
Indexing and Archiving
Chinese Clinical Oncology is indexed and covered by
- Google Scholar
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
Information for Authors
CCO is a member of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and it follows the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)'s guidelines and the ICMJE recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journal.
Manuscripts submitted must be the original work of the author(s) and must not be published previously or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Submission Turnaround Time
- In-house review: 1-3 weeks
- External peer review: 1-3 months
- Publication Ahead of Print: within 1 month after being accepted
- Formal publication: within 1-3 months after being accepted. Original Articles are listed as priority.
CCO is endorsed by:
• Chinese Society of Clinical Oncology (CSCO)
Open Access Statement
This journal is a peer reviewed, open access journal. All content of the journal is published under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). All articles published open access will be immediately and permanently free for all to read, download, copy and distribute as defined by the applied license.
Free access and usage
Permitted third party reuse is defined by the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license. This license allows users to copy and distribute the article, provided:
- this is not done for commercial purposes and further does not permit distribution of the Article if it is changed or edited in any way.
- the user gives appropriate credit (with a link to the formal publication through the relevant DOI) and provides a link to the license but not in an any way implying that the licensor is endorsing the user or the use of the work.
- no derivatives including remix, transform, or build upon the material was allowed for distribution.
The full details of the license are available at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
For open access publishing, this journal uses an exclusive licensing agreement. Authors will transfer copyright to CCO, but will have the right to share their article in the same way permitted to third parties under the relevant user license, as well as certain scholarly usage rights.
For commercial usage or adaptation of CCO articles, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For reprint order, please contact: email@example.com
CCO is published by AME Publishing Company.
Address: Flat/RM C 16F, Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT, Hong Kong, China.
Updated on August 23, 2022